We know that emotional support is particularly necessary during stressful times, and we plan to remain open and available for therapy sessions. We would be honored to support you during this time of uncertainty.
RELATIONSHIPS MATTER THERAPY- AUSTIN
At Relationship Matter Therapy- Austin, we’re dedicated to delivering excellence driven counseling services for individuals, couples, and families in Austin, Texas using effective heart focused and research-based techniques at an affordable price. We offer both online and in person counseling appointments at times convenient to you.
Our approach to counseling is heart-focused and science based.
Our licensed clinicians use their curiosity and compassion along with the latest knowledge we have about the brain, nervous system, emotional regulation, attachment theory, and human development to help you increase your connection, communication, and cooperation with your loved ones.
The quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives.
As humans, the relationships we form with other people are vital to our mental and emotional well-being, and really, our survival. They have the power to both heal and injure. Supportive relationships can improve our confidence, create meaning, and improve our overall well-being. When relationships are in conflict it causes us distress and uncertainty. The quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives. As therapists, we believe human connection has the power to transform all aspects of our lives. When we feel secure, seen, and heard it gives us strength, confidence, and hope to overcome the obstacles in our life.
We are here to give you that kind of support! We are committed professionals that specialize in relationship counseling to help you reconnect with yourself and your loved ones to improve your connection, communication, and cooperation. We are invested in you and your well being.
There is support for the relationship challenges you are dealing with.
Counseling can be a process of rich self-discovery; a relationship within which you will be supported, deeply understood, and genuinely respected. Our job as your counselor is to use our clinical knowledge, sensitivity, intuition and wealth of professional and personal experience to join you in your painful places, compassionately encourage and guide you on your path through them, and celebrate your successes as you grow.
Why Residents of the Greater Austin Area Choose Our Counseling Services Above Others:
- At Relationships Matter Austin, we are a culturally affirming & responsive client care, boldly affirming, and social justice-oriented community committed to destigmatizing and removing barriers to mental health care. We believe diversity makes us stronger.
- We strive to be boldly anti-discrimination, anti-oppression, anti-stigma, anti-racist, and anti-ablest.
- Our counselors are licensed, qualified, and experienced specialists. We actively pursue continuing education to provide the utmost care for our clients. Your wellbeing is important to us.
- We have convenient appointment times on weeknights, weekends, and day times available to fit your busy schedule.
- We offer a free 20 minute phone consultation so you can ask questions to see if we are a fit for each other.
- We provide a sliding scale fee, so you may select the amount that fits your budget.
- We see you first and foremost as a person and not as a label or diagnosis.
- We believe in your innate ability to heal.
- We view unwanted thoughts and behaviors as survival strategies that were once needed for physical and/or emotional protection. We work with you to create new ways of being in the world.
- We view counseling as a collaborative process- we work together with you. You are the expert on you!
- We actively pursue continuing education and experiences to strengthen skills, awareness, understanding, and empathy.
- We are open to feedback and strive to learn from our mistakes.
- We are housed in a small, private, and serene practice—we don’t have a big clinic feel. We are a private practice, not a non-profit or a big agency.
- We use the latest techniques and strategies in identifying and providing solutions to your issues.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all. No matter your gender, age, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, health status, body shape/ size, national origin, relationship status, sexual orientation, differing physical/ developmental/ learning abilities, neurodiversity, disability, socioeconomic status, or religion.
- We believe diversity makes us all stronger as we have a lot to learn from each other.
- To ensure our 100% satisfaction guaranteed reputation, we provide a tailor-made approach suited to your individual needs and budget.
- We will offer you referrals if you don’t find what you need here.